In the belief that Home and School are partners in the education of children we currently run a successful Parent-Teacher Association. The main role of Stanhope Primary’s PTFA is to build strong working relationships among parents, teachers and schools, in support of all the students.
The aim of the PTFA is:
- To foster close links between home and school so that the following may be achieved:
- a trusting relationship between the school and the parents of its pupils
- the organisation of activities which could lead to a better understanding of educational issues
- the organisation of activities which could enhance the provision and welfare of the children of the school
- to support the work of the teaching staff
- to promote the interests and standing of Stanhope Primary School within the local community.
If any parents / carers are interested in being involved, in any capacity whatsoever, please contact Mrs L A Martin.