The School Council has the following positions of responsibilities in which the children have been elected to fill, they will fullfil these roles for the following academic year 2017-2018:
Chairperson: Erika Judd
- Runs the meeting and leads the discussions.
- Helps to prepare the plan (agenda) for meetings.
- Talks to teachers and governors about what the school council thinks and any new activities.
- Makes sure all Council members have their say.
Vice Chairperson: N/A
- Makes sure that eevryone who agrees to do something actually does it.
- Leads meetings if the chairperson is away.
Treasurer: Aston Hall
- Looks after the School Council’s money.
- Records any money raised, donated or spent for the school council.
- Writes down how much money has been spent, what it has been spent on.
- Reports on how much is left.
Secretary: Lexi Donaldson
- Takes notes (minutes) at meetings.
- Helps to prepare the plan (agenda) for the meeting.
- Makes sure everyone knows when the meeting are.
- Keeps all the notes safely in the minutes book.
- Listen to the Chairperson and contribute their own ideas of their class and vote for any ideas put forward.
Alerting Team: N/A
- Ensures that all children are aware when school council meetings will take place.